Mobility and professional recognition
Encouraging professional mobility and the recognition of employees from our sectors represent a major issue for the future of our professions.
- safeguarding and passing on know-how
- Interprofessional Professional and Qualification certificates
- GPEC (manpower planning)
- Professional interviews
- In-house training
- Professional mobility
- Validation of work experience
- Professionalization and Skill Development
- Employment incentives and Professionalization contract
National Framework Agreement available in our 5 regions:
Faced with the scale and increased acceleration of economic, social and demographic transfers in all the sectors that have signed the present agreement, and with their impact on the content and volume of jobs, pursuing specific coaching is necessary to anticipate the effects of these evolutions on jobs and qualifications. This involves carrying out initiatives linked to economic difficulties: notably increasing the chances of internal or external mobility and targeting employees more whose lack of training weakens career advancement.
A few key figures: